zondag 1 juni 2014

Portugal here I come!

In 5 hours from now I'm leaving to Portugal for a whole month!
I wasn't very smart tho, I can take 10kg of luggage. For a whole month. 
Oh lord, this means, 3 dresses, a couple of shorts and 4 pair of shoes... 
And bikini's, a lot of bikini's! I'm pretty stressed, I'm scared of flying, I'm pretty sure I'll forget something, probably going to spend too much money but I'm sure it's going to be awesome. I just had a lovely breakfast with my sister and mum, and in a couple of hours my boyfriend is gonna pick me up and drop me off at the airport. I'm gonna miss his annoying ass around me tho... But I can't wait for cool things to happen, new people to meet and awesome places to see! The weather is looking pretty good aswell so I don't think I have to worry for that perfect sun kissed skin. But I need to go now, take a shower and leave! 

xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten