zondag 1 juni 2014

Airport struggles

The time had come, I had to leave. My boyfriend was late and all I wanted was to punch his face and kick his ass but he luckily arrived! We took the train to the AirPort, making Jokes on our way there (secretly holding my tears cause I didn't Wanna look like a marshmallow girlfriend) and ofcourse went for food! The minutes were going faster and faster and I went for a last smoke. I was realizing that I was leaving for a month in a couple of minutes and just bursted out in tears and became that marshmallow girlfriend that I didn't Wanna be. But I had to say goodbye and go catch my plane. I looked like an complete idiot with my swaggy badass outfit but crying like a pussy on the airport. After sitting on the ground for 10minutes looking like an homeless (but very fashionable) drugaddict, I had to go through the security. Ofcourse Every single alarm that existed went off, 'cause that's my life. I had to open my luggage but because my mum tied the endings up with an elastic it was veeeery hard and the security dude was looking at me like I was Some retard. After all that I went for a way-too-expensive-and-very-hipster-starbucks coffee and went to my gate. Not to be discriminating but I'm not sure if was more scared for going away for a month or the fact that I'm flying with a low cost airline. Like I always book low cost tickets and everytime I'm pissing myself before even Being on the plane. But anyways Finally on the plane, the 15 minutes I wanted to die, I think I passed out twice when we got up, cried once and had 9 panic attacks. Yes, in 15 minutes. For Some reason I calmed down and I'm chilling (without enough space for my legs, but I'm Chilling). And I'm Eating noodles, on a plane, with sticks, while wearing a white shirt. I feel very yolo. But I don't care because in 40 minutes I'll arrive in Portugal with 27 degrees! 
(For the not so smart ones, I don't have WiFi on the plane, I'm uploading this when I get there) :) 

Xoxo
Airplane noodles! 



This leg space tho... :s



Lovely isn't it?



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten