vrijdag 13 juni 2014

Shopping, beach and walking around.

So, it has been a while, not that i've been that busy, i've just been waaaay to lazy to write ( I know, makes no sense, but yeah holiday feeling!) so a couple of days ago my aunt decided she wanted a day off the childeren (incl husband) so we went on a Shopping spree, we spended there all day there, I don't know how cause we maxed out our creditcards in the First shop (which is primark) but we had an amazing day! I can honestly say that my aunt is the funniest female i've ever met in my life. Like, i've never met someone so sarcastic since... Well, since my birth. The day after I visited the touristic part of Lissabon, which i've seen a hundred times, but you'll never get bored of it! Since i've been here i've got the lifestyle of a 5 year old child (including the afternoon naps). Which I really don't mind actually. It's been ages ago since I actually woke up and went to sleep at a decent hour. Feel so much healthier. 

New outfit! 

Walking around in Lissabon





Since yesterday the weather is exactly how I wanted it to be, insanily hot and sunny, sooo I went to the beach yesterday for getting my tan. Woke up early, made a lunchpocket (low cost lifestyle for the win!), a couple bottle of water, fruit and suncream. I have never used suncream before, normally I get the oil for my tan. But I decided to be a good and responsable girl! And I got a huge sunburn. I've never had a sunburn before. So I'm not going to the beach today. I wasn't going anyways, this Portugese dude asked me yesterday to come back today and we could grab something to eat. Sounds like a date to me? These Portugese guys are very smooth when it comes so words. I'm not sure if I like that. 

Beach!

This morning, I woke up (obviously), had breakfast, putted on a Nice dress and had a really long walk and at this very moment I am at a place calles ' Fabrica de Polvera'. I'm not sure what this place is, but is a huge park with stuff,  from ages ago, which is pretty cool. You also can outside gym here. I honestly don't care I just Find this a quite and peacefull place. I like it here. 

How lovely! 




So I'm going to walk Some more and eat because I'm starving :) 

Xoxo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten