donderdag 5 juni 2014

Good life!

As soon as I landed (horrible landing btw, I was Literally accepting my death) my family was waiting for me at the airport. I didn't do much the First days, which is awesome, I totally Forgot the feeling of having absolutally Nothing to do, and it felt so damn good. I didn't do much accept for sleeping, Chilling with the Fam, going for walks and take naps. I totally needed this. Yesterday was my uncles birthday so we went out for lunch and Walked through the Shoppingcentre. I can proudly say that I behaved very well at primark! The weather is not very great here, which pisses me a bit off, but this morning I thought, ' maybe if I put on my bikini and sunglasses and go to the beach, maybe it will get sunny. So that's exactly what I did, I took a random bus and took off. After 15 minutes I was on the beach and the sun was shining! 

For me is walking in the ocean the First real holiday feeling, so that's the First thing I did and just stood there looking around and enjoying the sun and the wind. After that I had a long walk on the beach. 

At this moment I'm sitting in the grass at a bar in front of the beach under the palmtrees and ordered myself a drink. While listening The Weeknd and enjoying the view I can honestly say that I'm living the life right now! My only worries right now is not getting sunburned and dehydrated. Good life, right? 


Chilling with the nephews




Lorenzo's First happy meal! 


Beach + palmtrees



Me doing absolutally nothing! 




Xoxo



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten