zondag 20 april 2014

Citytrip London Day 3 and 4

Oh God, I really need to write more...
London was in January and we're almost May and I still haven't finished it...
Ohwell, let met just start with day 3

On the third day we decided to have a 'Cultural day'.
We didn't. We walked, got lost, walked, got coffee, got lost again.
That was basically our day. I didn't see Buckingham palace, London Bridge,...
I didn't see a single fuck over there. I saw Picadilly Circus! But that was quick on my way to
Victoria's Secret... We walked for 2 hours to find Victoria's Secret and than we walked 2 hours IN Victoria's Secret, probably one of the happiest moments in my life. After spending literally all my money on boob fabrics, we went Nando's. Discovering Nando's made my life better.
That day I also met Nicole's boyfriend. He's pretty cool and we had a lot of fun that day. We watched movies, ate, sang karaoke stuff aaaand that's basically it.

Day 4

We had to wake up really early because I had to leave again. Really sad.
So we woke up, with my last money paid for breakfast for everyone and went to the train.
As soon as I got at the check in my ticket wouldn't work so I asked help and apparently my train was the day after. Wow... I was a day to early to leave? How even? So called my mum, she said I was an idiot and went back to Nicole's place. I didn't had any money left because I really needed to pay for breakfast so we couldn't do anything. So we just slept and ate all day, which was a pretty perfect end for a pretty perfect weekend.


+ I'll add some photo's later and I'll try to write some more :)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten