woensdag 22 januari 2014

London, baby!

Heeeell yeah! 
Tomorrow morning I'm heading to London City! 
I'm finally going to meet up with my very best friend Nicole, who I met in Greece.
The next couple of days are going to be all about coffee, Topshop and a bucket of chicken wings from the KFC. There's no such thing as the English food. A big fat English breakfast with scrambled eggs, bacon, beans and sausage. Lunch will be fish and chips or Nando's. Dinner = BURGER KING and after a lot of wine and a great night out we'll get a big kebab. How can people ever be in a bad mood with all that delicious food in every corner of the street? Ofcourse eating is not the only thing that I'm gonna do (to bad, life would be good)... I already got myself a city book of London, with the things I really wanna see and of course what would a city trip in London be without shopping? That's right, worthless. It's like going to Amsterdam and not smoke weed... Makes no sense at all. Anyways, I really have to go to the gym right now because this weekend is gonna be rough! I'll keep my blog up to date! 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten