vrijdag 3 januari 2014

Budapest : Day 3

It's been a while since I blogged, I was busy with the holidays!
But I still got a lot to tell.

So I there's 1 day left of my experience in Budapest.
Me and my friend woke up early after a good night sleep, we didn't even had a hangover from the wine from the day before! So we went for breakfast and decided to go to the Thermes!
After a really long walk and probably 30 coffee breaks we found the Thermes. It was beautiful and so relaxing. After a couple of hours, we were totally relaxed and went for lunch.

It was so cold up there, so we went for another coffee break, just to keep us warm. While chilling and drinking a café latté in one of the fancy bars, we realized something. It was 4 in the afternoon, and we had our flight at 6... We should've been on the airport already. So we literally started running to the hotel, which was like 5 miles away. I don't think I've ever been that stressed!
Luckily we fixed another transfer to the airport! Right on time we arrived in the airport and before we knew we were back in Belgium from a great city trip in Budapest.




In the Thermes







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten