vrijdag 3 januari 2014

A night in Paris.

I was back for 24 hours and I went to the gym. It's a ritual that after gym I'm going to drink a tea in the bar where I work. So after gym, I was tired and went for a cup of green tea. 
For some reason that cup of green tea turned into a glass of wine. Everyone knows, girls who drink a couple of glasses of wine, have the best idea's! 

So I decided I wanted to eat a 'croissant avec le Jus d'orange' in Paris. And as stubborn as I am, I got what I wanted. Me and some friends took off at 1AM in the morning to Paris! 
After a 5 hour ride and 3 cigarette breaks at gas stations, we finally arrived in the city of love, Paris. 

Even at night time and in the freezing cold, the city was beautiful. We were trying to find our way to the Eiffel tower, we passed the 'Arc de Triomph' , and the 'Champs Elysees' and than finally after a long walk we found the Eifel Tower. It was really weird actually, because you don't see the tower until you're right in front of it. It was 6 in the morning and the lights were off. Which was a bummer. 

So we went to eat a 'Croissant avec le Jus d'orange' until the sun rised. That was probably the best breakfast I've ever had in my life and when we finished we went back to the Eifel Tower. That view and that sunrise was priceless! After we took a couple pictures of the most famous building of Europe, we were absolutely knackered and went back to our car for a 5 hour trip back home. 

This was probably the coolest night of my life! 


Arc de Triomph




A proper French breakfast





Avenue de Champs Elysées



Beautiful sunrise at the Eifel Tower


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten