zaterdag 23 november 2013

Portugal!

I think I officially changed my mind about London. Don't get me wrong London is an amazing city but why go to somewhere, where I already been if there are so many other cities where I haven't been? So I think I'm going to cancel London and look for something else. I've already booked my flight to Portugal! From the first of June until the 31st of June! A whole month of spending quality time with my family, I couldn't be more excited! And when I get back I have my exam and after that I'm going somewhere else. I might do an animation season again, or first go traveling and next year doing a new season... Who knows!? For the moment I'm just excited to go for a month to Portugal, visit my family, travel around and enjoy the good life!


Algarve





Lisboa at night





Lisboa

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten