zondag 15 december 2013

Off to Budapest!

Today I'm finally leaving for a city trip to Budapest! I'm so excited!
Not excited for the fact that I have to go on a plane, and sure as hell not excited
that the plane is from Ryan Air. Ohwell, as long as I make it there, everything will be fine.

I can actually not wait to be there, I researched a lot about the culture and 'Places to see in Budapest'.
I'm going to watch the bridge that separates Buda and Pest (of course), and the hot waterthermes.
I also cannot wait for the food, going on restaurant, twice a day. Apparently it's very cheap to eat and drink up there! So we surely are going to some bars at night, maybe clubbing! And in the day holding coffee-latte breaks in the intellectual bars. There are a lot coffee bars like in the british movies, old, the tables made of light brown wood while smart journalist are sipping their coffees while writing the new article of the times square. (Yes I know, big fantasy about coffee shops).

I'm also going to have a shopping day, see what the Hongarian fashion is like. And to buy my Christmas presents for my family. Can't wait to be there but now I'm going to pack my bags.
I'll let you know everything I did! I'm going to enjoy myself and wish me luck that my Ryan Air plane isn't going to crash! ;-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten