vrijdag 8 november 2013

Today is a good day!

Today is a good day!
I'm officially going to London, there is no way back now! (unless I'm not smart enough to work at a pub and my English is rubbish...) but let's stay positive! I'm going to London! Couple of months, a half year, a whole year, who knows? I'm so excited! There's one thing I'm not really sure of yet... Should I go in January or in July? January is in 2 months. There's no such thing as wintertime in London but July gives me more time to save money and I could do a city trip every month. And I really don't think I'd spend my free time in London studying for my course and that's pretty important! So I think I should go in July. And give myself a congratulations present to the Bahama's. Which is never gonna happen but still, dreaming is believing!




The Big Ben




London at night.




The London Eye




As if my day couldn't get any better, I just officially booked my city trip to Budapest! A big big city that had a fight so they divorced. From then on they were individuals, Buda and Pest. People were so heartbroken that they broke up so they build a bridge to get them back together and now they're in therapy working on it. How romantic is that?

You see what being happy and traveling does to me? I'm starting to write love stories about cities...
Oh well, I'm in a good mood today and I'm going to study now so I can get my degree and go work for Thomas Cook in the office booking peoples their dream holiday! Life is good!



The bridge between Buda and Pest.




The Thermes





1 opmerking: