vrijdag 25 oktober 2013

My experience in Greece.

Before I knew I found a job on the Greek Island , Kos. 5* family resort as holiday rep. I was so excited to go but 2 weeks before I was going to leave I started being a bit scared. I mean, I was going to the other side of Europe, I don't know where I was going, I didn't know anyone, I was leaving my friends and family and the biggest one, how the hell was I going to take care of myself? Without my mom cooking for me and doing my laundry? Oh God, I was scared.

In a blink of an eye that week passed by and I was in the airport with my best friends and family, first we were joking in the car and the next minute we were crying our eyes out at the check in. That was probably the most heartbreaking moment in my life. I was leaving my very best friends and my family. What the hell was I doing? After 4 cups of Starbucks, a couple anti-stress pills and a lot of crying I was ready to go. Well, I wasn't but I had to, so I jumped on the plane with red-cry-eyes. Everyone probably thought I was on hard drugs... I wish I was at that moment. I didn't know I was more scared to fly with RyanAir or to go to a foreign country for 6 months, oh well I was on my way, and hoping my that RyanAir plane wouldn't crash.

The plane arrived in Kos, probably the most shitty airport I've ever seen in my life, but I came outside and I fell in love with the view. I was smoking my cigarette while enjoying the sun and the wind playing with my hair (which ruined my hair, but still, it was a nice moment). My ride was there, while enjoying the view and talking to the taxi guy, I was secretly hoping not to die because driving in Greece is HELL. After the scariest trip of my life, I finally arrived in a proper quality 5* resort that was going to be my home for 6 months. My life was complete.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten