vrijdag 25 oktober 2013

Let's go anywhere.

Today I made myself a bucket list, a list of places I want to go before I die. And I realized something...

Or I have to marry a goodlooking really rich man, or I have to win the freaking lottery. For godsake, why is traveling so expensive?

The first time I went on holiday, alone, without parents, just with friends. I went to Egypt, nothing special, but I totally loved it. Being away and just get lost in a place I've never been before. My friends wanted to party and get tanned. I wanted to discover and ride on camels, the typical stuff. Since that I was sold, sold to the world. While my friends were having the perfect sun kissed skin, I was enjoying aqua gym and yoga with the holiday reps. I was jealous at their job. I knew that that was a job I had to do. So as soon I got home I fell apart. I didn't wanna be here, I just wanted to see the world. So me and my best friend Google started looking for jobs!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten